Ms Jo Oh is a counsellor, psychotherapist , course designer (DACE) , ACTA (WDA) trainer and facilitator with experience in helping individuals and families overcome emotional challenges and difficult life circumstances.
Through The Mustard Seed Counselling Sanctuary, Ms Oh has conducted courses and workshops on psycho-social and emotional well-beings; including counselling caregivers in managing their loved ones.
Over the years, Ms Oh has counselled the depressed, the terminally ill as well as families affected by divorce. She is, in particular, skilled in helping families and caregivers to the sick. She has also helped many find renewed joy in living despite their difficult circumstances. She also volunteered at Breast Cancer Foundation.
Through her counselling, many have been helped to find new perspectives to living and have learnt to overcome their problems as they were encouraged to find their own rainbows in life.
- Master in Social Science (Counselling) University of South Australia
- Bachelor of Science (Estate Management) Hons, National University of Singapore.
- WSQ Diploma in Adult and Continuing Education (DACE)
- WSQ Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA)
- Grad Diploma in Marketing , Marketing Institute of Singapore
- Provisional Clinical Member, Singapore Association for Counselling