Empower Parenting with Empathetic Communication with your Child
Empathetic communication with children teaches parents and professionals to allow children freedom to share their fears and hurts in a non-intrusive manner and restore their sense of safety and balance.
This in effect remove children’s blockages and allow maximise developmental potentials in their growing up years.
Empathetic communication is practical skills training for parents, teachers, social workers and people dealing with children.
Participants will learn through discussions, reflection and group activities to:
Who can benefit
Parents, professionals who work with children, social workers, teachers, caregivers and people in ministry; working with vulnerable individuals and/or groups.
Suitable for participants to share and learn for enriching experience through group participations and activities.
480 Lor 6 Toa Payoh
Level 17 HDB Hub East Wing
14th Feb 2019
About the Trainer
Jo Oh, Master of Social Science (Counselling), a counsellor, psychotherapist , course designer (DACE) , ACTA (WDA) trainer and facilitator with experience in helping individuals and families overcome emotional challenges and difficult life circumstances.
Ms Oh conducts courses and workshops on psycho-social and emotional well-being for individuals and organizations’ staff, and also counselling caregivers in managing their loved ones. She volunteered as a counsellor at Breast Cancer Foundation.
|Registration Type||Closing Date||Fees (S$)|
31st Jan 2019
Register for Workshop
Terms and Conditions
1. Payment via
- DBS Paylah
- Internet Banking Transfer (Please email us for bank details)
- Cheque payment
2. Your registration is confirmed only upon receipt of a completed registration with payment.
For cheque / bank draft payment please send to:
Jubileus Consultancy Pte Ltd. 229
Mountbatten Road #03-38, Mountbatten Square, Singapore 398007.
Email: [email protected]
3. Registrations received after seats are filled will be returned with regrets.
4. Registration will be taken as confirmed upon receipt of payment.
5. No refund of fees for participant cancellations including medical leave but substitutions
are allowed with written request to organizer at least two working days before the
6. Please note that registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis. Payment must be
received upon registration.
7. Payment of fees is not a guarantee for the event to be staged as planned. Should the event
be cancelled for any reason, a full refund will be made to all registered participants and no
other claims are allowed. The organiser disclaims responsibility should any change in the
event occurs for any reason.